Display until March 24, 2015
The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read ®
A Well Run Business
Me: I was doing an overnight at a hotel away from home. I took my computer down to the bar to do some data entries. I sat down at the bar and I asked the bartender, “What’s the wifi password?”
Bartender: “You need to buy a drink first.”
Me: “Okay, I’ll have a beer.”
Bartender: “We have Molson’s Canadian on tap.”
Me: “Sure. How much is that?”
Bartender: “Eight bucks.”
Me: “Here you are. OK now, what’s the wifi password?”
Bartender: “It’s youneedtobuyadrinkfirst – no spaces and all lowercase.”
Ten Cool Names for Golfers:
• Hale N. Won
• Ty Tanium
• Juan Under
• T. A. Ball
• Woody Metal
• Cal Away
• Spike Mark
• R. Chi Bunker
• Chip Masters
Indisputable Golf Truisms:
• A golf match is a test of your skill against your opponents’ luck.
• Counting on your opponent to inform you when he breaks a rule is like expecting him to make fun of his own haircut.
• The shortest distance between any two points on a golf course is a straight line that passes directly through the center of a very large tree.
• You can hit a two acre fairway 10% of the time and a two inch branch 90% of the time.
• If you really want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier age.