Display until March 24, 2015
The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read ®
1. What is the Biblical word for the day of rest and joy consecrated to the Lord?
2. What is the capital city of California?
3. What is the more formal name for “The Archer,” a northern constellation?
4. What is the name of the world’s largest desert region?
5. What was the previous name of Ho Chi Minh City?
6. Who was compelled to carry the cross of Jesus on the road to Golgotha?
7. In what U.S. city will you find the Gateway Arch?
8. “Wear a ___________ and have friends; wear a __________ and have wrinkles.” – George Eliot
9. What state capital city lies at the foot of the Wasatch Mountain Range?
10. Name the Christian organization founded for the religious enlightenment of the masses by William Booth in 1865 in London?
11. Name the Old Testament character that lost his great strength because his hair was cut by Delilah.
12. What punctuation mark do you use when you want to indicate a greater separation of thought and information than a comma can convey but less than the separation that a period implies?
13. What is another word for a holy place or shrine dedicated to God, often a place of refuge where God’s protection is sought?
14. In what city will you find Qualcomm Stadium?
15. What is the capital city of Costa Rica?
16. Jean-Paul ___________ is the name the French novelist, playwright, essayist, and leader of the philosophical movement, Existentialism.
17. Name the Canadian province that borders Montana and North Dakota.
18. What is the term used to refer to that area of Europe embracing Denmark, Norway, and Sweden?
19. What is the name applied to a group of mental diseases which are characterized by severe disturbances in thinking, feeling, and emotional contact of the individual with the outside world?
20. What do you call the destruction of property or the obstruction of normal operations, as by enemy agents in time of war?