Display until March 24, 2015
The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read ®
1. What is the capital city of Viet Nam?
2. Name the Jewish festival known also as the Feast of Dedication or the Festival of Lights.
3. In music, what word refers to the simultaneous sounding of several tones or the accompaniment of a melody by chords?
4. What kind of instrument is an angel supposed to play?
5. What keyboard instrument makes music when metal strings are plucked by plectrums of quill or leather?
6. Name the awkward-looking, large African antelope that has a long, melancholy face, large hoofs, and very tall shoulders that rise well above the hips.
7. Name the capital city of Connecticut.
8. What famous university is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts?
9. In what city is the University of Southern Mississippi located?
10. What is the capital city of Cuba?
11. What Pacific islands were once ruled by successive kings with the name Kamehameha?
12. What is the common word referring to kites, buzzards, osprey, harriers, vultures, and other daytime birds of prey?
13. What do you probably have if you have a hypersensitivity, usually to pollens, characterized by such symptoms as sneezing spells and clogging and running of the nose?
14. In what county did Luke, Bo, and Daisy Duke live?
15. In what organ of the human body will you find the mitral or bicuspid valve?
16. What is another word for the musical instrument called the mouth organ?
17. Whalers used to use spears attached to a rope. What did they call them?
18. What is another term for cornmeal mush served with maple syrup, brown sugar, or other sweetening?
19. What kind of bomb is an H-bomb?
20. The late Oliver __________ was the chubby half of the most famous comedy duo in film history.