Display until March 24, 2015
The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read ®
1. What do you call a thin layer of glass fused to the surface of a metal?
2. What is the general term for all of the large, spine-bearing rodents?
3. Name the largest city in Maine.
4. What is the principal language of the country whose capital city is Lisbon?
5. What 1972 “adventure” movie starring Gene Hackman and Ernest Borgnine told the story of a group of passengers who struggle to survive and escape, when their ocean liner completely capsizes at sea?
6. Name the metallic chemical element identified by the symbol K.
7. Name the river that flows through Washington DC.
8. The _______________ industry is involved in the breeding and processing of domesticated fowl for food, and the production of eggs.
9. What is the capital city of the Czech Republic?
10. A grouse is also referred to as a ____________ chicken.
11. What is the smallest and most densely populated province of Canada? Hint: it is an island, one of the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
12. What part of speech is that which replaces the noun?
13. What is the general term used to designate that part of historic Christianity which separated from the Papal obedience in the sixteenth-century reformation?
14. What book of the Old Testament, along with Job and Ecclesiastes, is designated as Wisdom Literature?
15. In what city is Bringham Young University located?
16. What book in the Bible contains 150 religious poems?
17. What branch of medicine deals with the causes, manifestations, and treatment of mental diseases?
18. In what country is the Roosevelt Roads Naval Station located?
19. What do you call a mechanical device used to move substances possessing flow properties from one position to another?
20. Name the major university located in West Lafayette, Indiana.