Display until March 24, 2015
The Neatest Little Paper Ever Read ®
1. What is the capital city of the northwestern African country of Morocco?
2. What title refers to Jewish scholars and spiritual leaders?
3. What disease of the central nervous system do you fear getting from a dog bite?
4. What favorite MASH character was said to be from Ottumwa, Iowa?
5. What is the name of one of the highest mountains in the U.S., located about 35 miles southeast of Tacoma, Washington?
6. What name was given to eleven Egyptian kings of the Nineteenth and Twentieth Dynasties?
7. What is the major city of the Black Hills, South Dakota, area?
8. __________, a city in northeastern New Mexico, is one mile south of __________ Pass (7,834 feet above seal level), and is built around __________ Creek at the foot of the __________ Mountains.
9. What is the largest of the crows?
10. What kind of election is held to remove an elected official from office?
11. What international organization with national affiliates has as its main purpose to prevent and alleviate human suffering?
12. What nearly landlocked sea lies between Africa and Arabia?
13. What magnificent trees, closely related to the giant sequoia, grow in a very limited area along the coast of California?
14. What must you have properly installed if you are to operate a woodwind instrument such as an oboe?
15. What kind of animals pull Santa Claus’ sleigh?
16. What would you be called if you withdrew from the world to live in solitude and seclusion?
17. What often-fatal sickness is caused by overexposure to x-rays or radioactive materials?
18. What is a sweet, dried grape called?
19. What is a deep, narrow cut in the earth’s surface called?
20. Property that is fixed or permanent and cannot be moved by the owner is called __________ property.